Living in a small apartment and wanting to make the most of your space?
(2 bedroom apartment organized to have a master room, office and baby’s room)
Let’s start with the basic list of nursery furnishings:
3 Main Furnishing Pieces
- Crib: Pick a crib that matches your design style and includes baby safety. (Safe to Sleep)
- Changing table/ Dresser: Find a dresser you can add a changing station to rather than buying a changing table. After your baby is grown the dresser can be used for their bedroom and grow with them.
- Rocking chair/ Glider: This will be important as you will be spending a lot of time with your baby feeding and rocking them to sleep. Choose something comfortable.
Great Organizing Tips for Baby’s Supplies
Wall units are great for small spaces. Utilize walls rather than corners to keep from clutter.
- Shelves: Baby books, toys, baskets
- Baskets: Great for storing diapers, toys, supplies
- Wall Cabinets: Changing and sanitary supplies
Great places to find organizing supplies for great prices: